Navel Orange Crush
Fill large glass 3/4 full with crushed ice
Pour 1 shot each of orange-flavored vodka and triple sec over ice
Add fresh squeezed Navel Orange juice (has to be fresh!) until 3/4 of glass is full
Top with lemon-lime soda
Garnish with 2 or 3 slices (or more!) of fresh Navel Oranges
Sip, sip, HOORAY! It’s a Navel orange crush day!
Clementine Almond Sugar Cookies
2 3/4 c. All Purpose Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 c. granulated sugar (plus more to roll in)
1 c. butter (softened)
1/2 tsp Almond extract
2 1/2 tbs Clementine juice
1 tsp Clementine zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheets with nonstick spray or line with parchment paper.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda & powder and salt
- In a mixer with a paddle attachment, combine the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Then add the egg, almond extract and clementine juice and zest.
- Fill a shallow bowl with more sugar to roll the cookie balls in. (I like to throw some extra zest into the sugar bowl as well!)
- Scoop out a teaspoon at a time, roll into a ball shape in your hands and then roll in the sugar.
- Place 3″ apart on the cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until the bottom and edges are golden brown.
- Allow to cool for a moment on the cookie sheet before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Serve and enjoy these sweet, soft Clementine Almond sugar cookies!